The body temperature assessing the efficiency of thermal regulation which occurs in the human body depending on changes in environmental temperature and intensity of the activity. The peripheral temperature (skin, mucous membranes, muscles, limbs, etc.) is variable. The normal body temperature a person varies depending on gender, recent activity, consumption of food and fluids, time of day and, in women, the menstrual cycle phase in which they are. In this article we want to give account of unComo.com if a body temperature from 35.4 to 35.5 - 35.6 ° C is normal or not.
body temperature in adults
A body temperature 35.4 - 35.5 to 35.6 is close to the acceptable temperature averages but should pay attention because it is a bit low and may be a symptom of hypothermia. Normal body temperature of human adult varies from 36.5 to 37.5 or more. General rules:
- Hypothermia, when the temperature is less than 36 or less.
- febrícula, when the temperature is between 37.1 to 37.9.
- hyperthermia or fever, when the temperature is less than 38.
body temperature in children
A body temperature 35.4 - 35.5 to 35.6 in children is not normal and should quickly go to your doctor or follow the instructions needed to raise the temperature of the body. The Children must have a minimum temperature of 36 degrees.
A axillary temperature 35.4 - 35.5 to 35.6 is a bit low and must follow the necessary instructions to raise the temperature of the body. There are children who have axillary temperatures below 36 degrees Celsius that can take them as normal, calling this kind of situation like Hypothermia Fisiológica.
A oral temperature 35.4 - 35.5 to 35.6 is a bit low and should see a doctor or follow the instructions needed to raise the temperature of the body. Oral temperature should be measured in all patients except those who are unconscious, suffering mental confusion, seizures, conditions nose, mouth or throat and children under 6 years.
A rectal temperature 35.4 - 35.5 to 35.6 is worrying and should seek medical emergency or follow the instructions needed to raise the temperature of the body. The result tends to be 0.5 to 0.7 ° C that oral temperature greater. The rectal temperature is recommended for patients younger than 6 years.
Influences on body temperature
Several factors affect body temperature which can be modified by a few tenths temperature, but in this case 35 degrees below body temperature is quite alarming.
- The constitution of the individual, above all, the degree of obesity.
- Age, being worse in the elderly and sick bed.
- Other external factors may be subject to training Heat acclimation known as adaptation.
- The degree of atmospheric moisture. A more moisture, increases the difficulty absorbing perspiration produced.
- The dressing. They are more harmful dark, thick.
- The existence of diseases which hamper sweating: diabetes, heart, lung and kidney disorders.
- Diseases associated with increased heat production: infections, hyperthyroidism and those that are accompanied by fever.
- Use of certain drugs sedatives, amphetamines and antidepressants mainly.
- Psychopathies and states of acute or chronic alcoholism decreasing tolerance to excessive heat.
This article is informational in unCOMO have no power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any diagnosis. We invite you to visit a doctor in case of presenting any kind of condition or discomfort.
To read more articles like Normal body temperature is 35.4 to 35.5 - 35.6, we suggest you enter our category of diseases and side effects.Tips
- Axillary temperature should be taken with a thermometer in that region for a period of about 4 minutes.