He tongue piercing It takes years of fashion; however, it remains one of the perforations with increased likelihood of rejection, infection, itching and pain and swelling. If you followed all recommended to perform a good healing steps and, still, you have been infected piercing, we show you how to cure it step by step. Anyway, do not forget to go to a professional to treat you specifically.Steps to follow:1
Brush your teeth every day to avoid bacteria. If possible, buy a new toothbrush: it is very important to maintain a comprehensive and adequate hygiene disinfect the piercing.2
uses a mouthwash containing vetadine after each wash; one of the best known and recommended is Vantal oropharyngeal. Remember dilute with water.3
also performs rinses with warm salt water or serum fisiolófico whenever possible, especially after a kiss or after eating.4
Purchase Surgical steel piercing: It is the most suitable for drilling because sterility. In addition, the bar is longer than the other piercings, this will prevent you if you tighten the area swells.5
Suctioned crushed ice if you have the swollen tongue, It is a natural very good technique if you do not have anti-inflammatory at home.
This article is informational in unCOMO have no power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any diagnosis. We invite you to visit a doctor in case of presenting any kind of condition or discomfort.
To read more articles like How to cure an infected tongue piercing, we suggest you enter our category of Family Health.Tips
- Avoid smoking, drinking sodas and / or alcohol, spicy foods, chewing gums and oral sex.
- Do not forget to go to a professional to let you know what steps to take. In some cases, you can make a prescription for an antibiotic cream.
- Watch your piercing material; the cause of infection could be allergy.
- If a abecso around the piercing appears, you should not blow it.
- Do not use antibacterial mouthwashes with alcohol, this could irritate and slow the healing.