Do you know all the benefits of almond oil for face? We are dealing with a product that has passed from generation to generation and is ideal for improving the health of facial skin for many reasons. It is a great moisturizer, exfoliating, anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating and refreshing, they are all properties that can help us maintain a beautiful skin all year long, perfectly moisturized and incredible smoothness and brightness.
Many facial treatments can be performed based on this oil and the next article will show unCOMO what are the most effective. Read on to discover how to use almond oil for face.
Benefits of almond oil for face
Almond oil is high in fatty acids and antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, which give very interesting moisturizing and rejuvenating properties. Therefore, it is one of the best natural products we can acquire to care for the skin of our face and beautify from the inside. Next, we will detail what the benefits of almond oil for face highlights:
- It is moisturizing and nourishing: its fatty acids and vitamin wealth is ideal to hydrate all skin types, combat dryness and prevent irritation. Protects the skin against water loss and the result is a much smoother and silky touch.
- It is exfoliating: It can be helpful to remove all the dead cells accumulated in the face, fight impurities and leave the more luminous skin and full of life.
- It acts against aging: thanks to antioxidants, such as vitamin A and vitamin E, proteins and amino acids it contains, prevents premature appearance of signs of aging and promotes cell renewal. It contributes to the production of collagen and this prevents the formation of wrinkles and skin become lax.
- Improving skin conditions: is a good natural treatment for those suffering from psoriasis or dermatitis, as well as moisturize skin, relieve itching, inflammation and redness can cause conditions how are you.
- Evens skin tone: It works well to balance the skin tone of the face and ensure that all areas look the same. Therefore, it is a great natural remedy to clarify those areas likely to be more tanned than others after sun exposure.
- Reduces dark circles: moisturizes and relieves the skin beneath the eyes, which helps reduce dark circles.
Although you can find it in supermarkets, drug stores or specialty stores selling natural products, you can also make your own almond oil following the recipe article Making almond oil.
Almond oil mask for the face
One of the most beneficial forms of almond oil used for face It is by applying a facial mask. Thus, all its nutrients pierce skin for a long time and deeply moisturize and rejuvenate. To carry out this oil using exclusively, only you need the following:
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil.
- One cotton disk (of which are typically used for desmaquillarse).
Treatment should include the following Steps:
- Clean your face and remove any remaining makeup or dirt.
- Pour the almond oil on cotton pad.
- Cotton soaked passes across the face by a gentle massage and also affects areas like the eye contour, as will help moisturize and rejuvenate.
- It is best to use almond oil for face at night, because in this way may act long on the skin and the next morning amanecerás with a radiant and beautiful complexion.
- Repeat treatment every day before going to sleep and see how in no time your skin has been completely renovated.
Almond oil mask for wrinkles
If what you want is to fight against the degradation of collagen fibers and reduce the visibility of wrinkles on the face, the following mask is perfect for you. The ingredients you need are:
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
preparation: crushing the avocado with a fork, add oil and the liquid in the inside the capsule of vitamin E. Spread the mask obtained on the areas with wrinkles and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
Almond oil mask for acne
You can also improve acne skin face with a mask of almond oil, egg and apple. It will help to reduce excess fat and limit the emergence of new impurities. The ingredients you must gather they are:
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 apple
preparation: peeling apple and tritúrala. Add the egg yolk and oil and mix until a smooth paste. Apply the mask on the face with the help of a clean brush and leave on for 20 or 30 minutes.